Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday!

It's Friday. I have 2 ciggys left and then... let's all hope for the best.
Calli had her 4 year check up the other day. She's square. LOL She's 40 lbs and 40 inches. She's in the 90th percentile for weight and in the 45th percentile for height. HA, we all new she was a peanut. She got 3 shots too. She was NOT a happy camper. Thank God we don't have to do that again for a long time.

WE NEED FIREWOOD!!! We went to bed last night and it was 56 in the house. I never took my coat off. John got paid today, so hopefully we can get a cord delivered ASAP. I'm tired of freezing. Not to mention that Calli is still freaking sick and I have a feeling the constant cold air isn't helping. She's now on a 5 day antibiotic.

Oh too cute, she had overheard the one day when I was telling John that the ENT had said he may take the tonsils. She was like, what's that. I said, oh, it's to make you feel better. They take out those yucky things and then you get lots of ice cream. Last night she said, mom, I want ice cream! You said so! John said, honey, you really don't want that ice cream. LOL For you to get that ice cream, the doctor has to give you owees. She said, is it shots again? I said, yeah, but they put this cool mask over your face first and that makes you fall asleep, and then they give you the shots so you don't feel it. Then the dr. takes out your tonsils. But when you wake up, your throat will hurt lots and lots. And that's why you get ice cream. She said, well ok, as long as I don't feel the shots. Sweet kid.

Ok, it's Friday. If you are coming for game night this evening, please call me and let me know. Oh, OUR PHONES WORK AGAIN! YAYAY!

Man, I miss Shelly. 5 more days. I can't stand it. I hate not being able to call her.

Did you know that Emus and Kangaroos can't walk backward? Talk about never backing down. It's full force forward or,... or... well, or they just stand there I guess.

14 more days!

No comments: