Monday, February 25, 2008

Sorry for the delay. I had to take Calli to the ENT this morning. He said she is at "extreme borderline" for taking out her tonsils. She still has a bit of strep so he's putting her on a 5 day zythromax and then I have to bring her back in a month. He said we have to monitor her for that month to check her for mouth breathing and snoring. That will be the deciding factor I guess. He said, they're not touching yet, so that's good, but they are not normal by any means. Woopee. Poor kid.

We had a good weekend. Shell and Tim had no kids on Saturday, so since they could do some "alone time" We had game night at our place. It was really fun. Not everyone came that we wanted too, but Joc and Lex came and my neighbors down the road and their kids, and Donna and Christine and we actually got Chris out of the dungeons to socialize. (An amazing feat!!) We had a really good time.

And now.... boo hoo waaahhaaaaa, Shelly is leaving tomorrow. What am I supposed to do for an entire week without my Shelly Belly??? It's gonna be very hard. Let the tears flow. I wont even be able to call her!! :o(

I guess we'll have game night at our house again this coming weekend if anyone is interested.

19 more days until my last day!

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't cry be happy for me! I Love you. I will miss you too! It will go by fast. But make sure you quit smoking while I am gone. That goes for everyone in my gang who is reading this.