Thursday, February 7, 2008

Request

Ok folks... do me a favor. If you're going to post a comment... SIGN YOUR NAME!! It drives me NUTS that I don't know who's writing me.

Someone sent me a flower for my birthday... There's only one person that calls me Kay, so it might be him. I'll have to call and find out. But how am I supposed to say thanks? EDIT*** I was right.. Thank you Tim!

Plus some people post things that are personal that I would only understand if I knew who was posting it... needless to say most of the time I'm like ... Huh???

I want you ALL to post comments. A lot of them. Just sign your damn name. Thank you and good night!

2 comments:

outernet2 said...

ok....

SINCERELY,

MARK E. PATRICK

ps - good enough?

Anonymous said...

I can understand where you're coming from Kay...

Signed,
AnonymousT <-- It's my new nickname