Friday, February 8, 2008

YAYAY!! It took my bad sense of humor for my mother to finally admit that I'm adopted! Now tell me who my real father is!!

Yesterday was nice. Thank you all for your happy wishes. I was inundated with them yesterday.

I went home last night and my 2 bratty kids almost ruined my day. BUT, I treated myself to some sushi and got the rest of them McDonald's. "McDonalds... That'll shut um up!" Then John put them to bed and I watched Survivor. I can't believe that the biggest jerk of all... The one who everyone hates but who would have made the show good... TOLD them to kick him off!! WTF!! See ya later Johnny Fairplay. I'm sure the show will be better without you. Oh and HOT DAMN on Ozzie's new hair cut. (Looks like he gets layed in next week's episode. Right on Brotha!)

And that was it (except for below). I didn't get any presents (except for below), but that's ok. I'm going to try not to celebrate it anymore. I think I'm starting my mid life crisis. YAY! So from now on I'm counting backwards. I plan to be younger than my kids when they graduate college.

Party at Shell's house tomorrow night. Everyone's invited. Come do my last celebration with me. (Oh hey Shell, I'm inviting a bunch of people to your house tomorrow! It's not like they'll show up anyway. Even though I want them too)

If you don't continue to read... Have a great weekend folks. TTY Monday.


**** Adult Content to follow, if you don't want to hear about my sex life please do not read any further *****



Speaking of getting layed. hee hee hee. We had AMAZING sex last night. I'm surprised the police didn't show up with all the screaming. I'm shocked that the kids didn't wake up. I don't have the quietest orgasms. LOL It was quite the birthday present. Even when I said "stop, please I can't take anymore" He continued. Holy Macaroni. Completely amazing. And he was so excited that we had to change positions a couple times to avoid him puncturing my lung. Very Very satisfying. Happy Birthday to ME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hot sex! If you're inviting people to my house that means I have to clean. Do you want me to get you a cake or something since you wouldn't let me get you a present? If so, what kind? You know it will still be just the usuals anyway.