Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I would like to appologize to the people who got pissed that I blew the House episode. But watch it anyway. It was really funny. And a surprise ending that I didn't say in my post.

Today's topic.... I have no idea. Uhm... Let's see. Shit, I don't have anything to talk about today.

Today is voting day. No interest (I know I know, Donna already yelled at me about my patriotic duty. Blah Blah blah)

Today is Fat Tuesday. Totally interested, but really really far away. Called Val in MS and she's actually at work. The big fool!! She's a freaking hour away from New Orleans and she isn't going. BIG ASS LOSSER!! How fun would that be. That is on my list of things to do before I die. I just wanna walk through the streets with my saggy boobs hangin out. And try to get all the beads I can. Just have a good ole' time. I just told her that next year I'm gonna be down there. We are gonna paint the town!! She told me to make sure I had bail money.

Donna said to talk about my birthday. There's really nothing to talk about. It's a birthday. I'm older now and none the wiser. But I am determined to have more fun this year. We'll see how that works out.

She also said V-day. (I asked her for topics) I'm not a huge Valentine's day fan. John always forgot to get presents for birthdays and V-day. But he has gotten much better in the past couple of years. We just haven't had money for gifts. As for the day itself.... don't get me wrong. I LOVE to get flowers. I know a lot of girls say "why by flowers, they just die" Screw you. I want flowers! I want real flowers. None of these 3 bunches for $10 at the grocery store. Although, those are nice for "just cause I love you" flowers. But not for birthdays, anniversary, or V-Day. I want FLOWERS! ROSES damnit. (I hate lillys) The only problem with that is my birthday and v-day are close together so roses always cost a freaking fortune. So if he did by them I would be pissed that he spent that much money. I know. I'm deranged. I can't help it. It's like going to Wally World and filling my cart with a bunch of stuff I want and then getting to the counter and pulling 90% of it out and putting it back. Makes no sense.

Ok. That's it. I don't feel like typing anymore. Have a great day.

No comments: