Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh My Snow!

I was taking a half day today because no one could watch Nick but it looks like I'm taking the entire day now. I woke up to 5 inches of snow. I ain't goin no where! Woo Hoo and Boo Hoo all at the same time. Looks like we'll miss game night. Unless it stops, which, I don't think so.

Ok, what haven't I talked about? I know we missed Thursday Thoughts. If anyone has any, send them over and we'll do them Monday.

Oh, Monday. Monday I'll be in late. Calli's tonsils are HUGE again. I'm taking her to an ENT Monday morning. I have a feeling they're gonna have to take them out, cause they're always like this. Poor kid. We'll see. I know they really don't like to do that anymore, but....

I'm so scatter brained today. Aunt Flow arrived. I think it makes me stupid. LOL

I'm gonna have to go to the store. I can't get this fire lit cause all we have are huge logs. I need to go get some other stuff or we're gonna freeze to death.

Shelly's leaving me! For a whole week. They're going to Disney. What am I supposed to do for an entire week without her!! BOO HOO HOOOOOO. GAME NIGHT AT MY HOUSE. lol

Ok, I have a million things to do. Bark atcha later.

No comments: