Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Thursday already. I can't believe it. 15 More days!!! I wish I had taken off a week in between, but we can't afford that. Oh well.

I don't know what to talk about today. Let's see. The dr. up'd Nicks meds again. His attitude has been just freaking lovely lately. The boy almost got killed last night cause he threatened throwing a chair at me. He's lucky I didn't beat the crap out of him. I was glad I kept my cool. We'll see how the increase works.

My back is killing me today. When you have a dream that your back hurts so bad you can't move and then you wake up crying and realize it's not a dream... it's pretty bad. I even took 2 excedrin this morning. And anyone who knows me will know how bad it is. I NEVER take medicine unless it's absolutely necessary.

Oh, I also dreamed that we got our tax money but when I looked at the account, 1/2 of it was on hold. I asked why and they said it was taken to pay for the girls piercings. Uhm, ok. Well in my dream I had 3 teenage daughters who were at the correct age to have their tribal piercings done which would cost me $2,180. They had to get 8 holes in each ear and then something that looked like a toy block with donald duck on top shoved up their noses. DON'T ASK! I have NO idea. But, I had to find a way to get that money back so I could pay bills. I tried to go get it, but couldn't move because of my back. It was just very strange.

I spilled coffee all over my pants this morning.

Hmm, bad omen day? I don't know. We'll see.

I'm starting on a little (HA) project today. I have until Wednesday to get it done. I REALLY hope I can finish it. It's very important to me. So everyone cross your fingers I can do it. I can't tell you what it is, cause I know who reads this blog and I don't want anyone spoiling it. Another one of my secrets. I'll let you know on Wednesday how it goes.

No comments: