Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day! We're home. They canceled school. The kids have no idea, but I'm not smoking... which means, I need to keep busy... which means, we're gonna be cleaning all day! YAYAY LOL I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

It's so crappy outside. The lovely white puffy snow we had yesterday is gone. It's all ice and slush and yuck and eeewww.

We get internet today!!!! YAYAYAYAY. I can't wait. What we have is sketchy at best. We'll see how many times it takes me to upload this. It'll be nice to just click and go instead of click... nothing, hmm, check connection, crap, lost connection, wait a second.... no, ok, get up, stand next to the window, move the thingy, nothing, move it again... OH WAIT, right there.. no, try again, oh ok, there is good, you have 10 seconds to click on the site you want before you loose it again. It's quite frustrating.

Ok, we were going to say that Calli's party is Saturday, but my mom is busy. ARG. Hmm. We'll figure it out. If it comes down to it, we could always make it next Saturday. I love having to plan things around 20 different people who all have "stuff" going on. You should all know by now that I expect you to be at my beck and call at ALL times. Jeeze!

Ok, what else.... I want a cigarette REALLY REALLY BAD!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

That's it I think.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Okay let's get this straight, Life is all about You, but You have to be at My beck and call!