Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF

I was gonna put some funny pics on here, but it just looks like too much work and I'm tired and it's yucky out. So, F it.

About 7pm last night I started to get a headache. I HATE taking pills, so at about 9:30 I went to bed to sleep it off cause it was getting really bad. By 11:45 I was still awake. Lying there holding my head. Finally fell asleep and Calli woke me up crying that she peed her bed. WONDERFUL. I was not about to get up. I told her to just change her undies and then she crawled into bed with us. Well, actually, with me. I had kicked John so many times over the past hour to shut up (snoring) that he decided to sleep on the couch. Hee hee hee.

I lost my freaking phone again this morning. Do you know what a pain in the ass it is to have no memory?!?! Took me 1/2 an hour to find it under a pillow and that was after I got on the computer and texted John to call me. When you don't have a house phone, you can't call it to find it. Very VERY aggrivating.

I wanna go home. I just don't wanna be here. I don't want to go through this huge pile of mail. YUCK.

Shelly, are we doing anything tonight? Let's do something fun. Hell, let's just do something. I hate rainy days. It's just so depressing. Why is that? Why are more suicides commited on rainy days? I'm sure it has to do with the sun bringing warmth and light into our lives, blah blah blah... sunglare, sunburn, sun stroke. What ever. All good things have a bad side.

I'm babbaling today. Sorry folks. OH I HAVE NEWS!!

My sister called and said that the spinal tap came back and get this.... showed NO signs of MS. Can you believe that!?!?! They said she definetly had it because of all the lesions on her brain, but as of right now... she's cured!! WTF!! We're all kind of in shock. They took her off all her MS meds and they want to run it again in 6 months to make sure that the meds weren't screwing up the test. They told her that the damage that had already been done will not get better, but she most likely wont get worse. It's a freaking miracle. We just don't know what to say. It's really bizarre. They actually think the MS meds she was taking could have been causing her attacks and pain. It's just un-freaking believable. So ladies and gentlemen, BELIEVE. Miracles do happen.

And on that happy note... Hasta Luego

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one of those family things huh! Psychic Children : Revealing the Intuitive Gifts and Hidden Abilities of Boys and Girls!by Sylvia Browne. Get this book