Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday SUCKS!

Ok, it probably doesn't, but I overslept this morning. Which means I yelled at the kids. Got overly angry. Didn't get to shower. No time to make coffee and no money to buy any, so I have to drink the crap here which is basically like drinking dirty burnt water. Yelled at Nick. Yelled at Calli. Yelled at the dog. Yelled at John and he wasn't even home. I called to yell at him. But he deserved it (went through my freaking pockets to take the check card to use and it doesn't have any freaking money on it, which is how we always end up in debt! Ass)

So, now I'm trying to call the school so I can appologize to Nick and the phone is like off the hook or something.

I'm so tired. I just couldn't get up this morning. And then when I did get up it was a bad idea. Not just for my mood, but for my body. My left arm and leg feel like I pulled every freaking muscle. I can barely move them. I need a new bed!! We have one of those Select Comfort beds. Horrible. The thing is so freaking uncomfortable. Boy... it's gonna be one of those days. I suggest everyone stay away from me today.

I need to call the dr. and get her to refill my rx. I know that's why I'm being so bitchy and probably why I'm tired. I'll do it today, actually... please hold..... Ok, done. Now I just have to hope they put it through in the next day or so.

The school's line is still off. It's doing a busy signal, but the quick one that says it's disconnected or something. Hmm, should I worry?

Oh, I got my first birthday card yesterday. Thanks Beth!! I love you man! Glad my blog makes you smile. I still find it hysterical that you always remember my birthday. I get a card and then go OH CRAP, her birthday was last month! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Don't ever think that I don't love you (and this is to everyone) I don't remember anyone's birthdays!! My mom has to call and remind me to call my sisters on their birthdays. I was good this year, I remembered Joanne's without help. Unless you call and say, Hey, my birthday is tomorrow... I wont remember. And I probably will forget why you called by the time we hang up. BUT, I do know your birthday is in the begining of January. And I'm sorry I missed it. Hope Mike was good too you. He better have been or I'll kick his butt. He's knows I can do it too. I'm way bigger than him!

Anyway, off to figure out what the hell my boss is talking about. I screwed up something in Colorado. Oh well. Told ja. It's gonna be a lovely day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel so special I made it into your blog! :) I know that's uber-gay, but it's true...lol

I know people don't say things like this enough, but I love you and miss you! We should get together soon!

I am and will forever be 21, so forget my birthday all you want, b/c I do...lol

Mike is good. Still working a lot, but things are good with us. We don't see eachother too much, which means we don't fight too much. I guess that's a good thing...lol.

Anyway, it has been too long! Lets go to the diner soon, my treat! ;)

Anonymous said...

Phones were down all over the place. I could recieve calls but had the same problem calling out. Tim's work in Basking Ridge had the same problem. There was a big bang this morning, it might have had something to do with that. Happy Birthday early in case I forget tomorrow. Chear up, the kids won't remember you yelled this morning. I'll give you a hug on Saturday if you come down for poker night. Do you want to drink your birthday away? I'll volunteer John to make rum balls and cherries but you have to tell him. Joc can make her rum punch.

Anonymous said...

I like shells idea, you are aloud to get overly stupid on you b-day (two days late, all b-days should be on Saturday's Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hi its mom again Happy Birthday hoope you have a great one I hope tocall you some time today Love Mom