Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First off, I would like to offer some words of wisdom......
When you have $65 left to your name for the next week, and you take out $50 of it to pay for your daughter's dr. appointment an prescriptions... don't hap-hazardly stick it in your pocket, because inevitably it will fall out and get lost. And then you're basically screwed for the rest of the week. Which means, you automatically quit smoking, (that ones good), you drive very carefully to avoid using too much gas (cause if you run out, you're screwed) and you try to eat as little as possible cause there's no money to buy more food.

Did you know that being stupid and having money makes you really poor? If we had money and were really smart, we'd still have money. But since we're not, we don't. I hate being poor. (Margaret, don't lecture me! I KNOW!) I just wanna win the lottery.

I've also decided that I'm going to save up for plastic surgery. I always said I was gonna have my boobs done first, but I think I want the tummy tuck first. My c-section scar is in a weird spot, so my belly just flops over it and it gets irritated all the time. THEN, I'm getting my boobs done. I want a lift to put them back where they're supposed to be and then I want them to be a really nice full D. (Cause you know when they put them where they belong they're gonna be way smaller.) I'd like tissue taken from my ass or my thighs or something, but if not, then stick a balloon in there. From there, I'll work on my arms, thighs and butt (not to mention my fat ass face - I REALLY want a nose job) I know I know, exercise, diet, it will work. BLAH BAH HUMBUG BITE ME! I'm freaking lazy. I want the easy way out! DUH! My life is going good for me now. This is the only thing that's bothering me. I wish it was really cheap to do.

If any rich person out there would like to feel sorry for me and pay for me to get all this done, I would be eternally grateful. Maybe I'll look into one of those hack dr's in Mexico or something that cost nothing. Although, they're done in like a storage unit where the chickens live, but whatever, as long as they make the boobs even and the scars small. Oh, and me living through it would be good too. HA

16 days and counting till I'm outta here. Do you know they are actually making me WORK?? What the hell??? I mean come on. I've been here for 6 years and never worked and you think I'm going to in my last 2 weeks. HA! Ok, well, actually, I do need to clean some shit up. I could leave the mess for them, but I'm too nice. I'll only leave them the little messes. I shouldn't really care, since I'm leaving and it's not like I can get in trouble once I'm gone, but... I don't know. I guess I have a guilt thing. I really need to get over that.

The local radio station is in Disney this week.... they said it's cold as hell down there right now. It's like 50 and not getting over 58 today. uhmm NEENER NEENER SHELLY. I had to say it. But I mean come on, they're in disney, cold or not, they're gonna have WAY more fun then I'm having!

Don't forget Thursday Thoughts....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then I found 50 bucks.... just by following you :p..

I want LIPO... but I'm going to start working out to my dvd's I have here if you want to borrow them