Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day folks. Have you all been jonesing for my blog? Sorry, but Monday was a holiday and I figured most of you wouldn't be reading. And yesterday was Calli's "for real" birthday so I was busy.

It was really cool actually. She came in to wake me up about 2 min before the alarm went off. She was laying in bed with me telling me that it was her for real birthday when it went off. I then realized it was playing the song that was playing when she was born in the operating room. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban. I almost cried.

So I took her to school for a little while so she could have a party with the kids and then picked up my sister so we could go to my psychic. I LOVE her. She's outstanding. It was a good session although I should have cut her off a bit sooner so she could do more of the spirits and less future stuff. I'll know for next time. Looks like John is going to loose his job AGAIN this year. But this time it wont be his fault. The company is going to merge or something and they'll offer him a really shitty job he can't take. But he will find something else. Nick is going to do really well, and Calli's going to be all over the place (no surprise there).

My Uncle Paul came through. Said my father is in trouble. He is sick and not taking care of it and it sounds like cancer. Boo freaking Hoo. I know, that sounds really mean, but if you know anything about my relationship with the sperm doner, you'd understand. (sorry Aunt Irene - you may want to call him though and find out. She said it was something in his nether regions like prostate or liver)

Grandma came through too. I was so happy. She told me I was her heart. No offence to the rest of the family, but she said she loved me so much. And she was always around the house and the kids. She also said that Mom was rethinking her move to PA and wanted to move to FL. I haven't talked her yet, but I will. I loved hearing from her and wish I had more time to talk to her. That's why the next time... JUST spirits.

Calli's birthday was great. We had a really good time. The kids had a blast, but didn't go to sleep till like 10-11. LOL ALL the kids stayed. It was great, Margaret and Rhett even stayed and hung out. Taught us full contact Uno. LOL It was great. And then we taught them Egyptian Rat Screw, which Margaret rocked at. You go girl. Everyone hung out late and I was happy. Calli got lots of cool stuff and was thrilled. She was even happy with the clothes mom bought her. She's a freaking clothes horse. I swear that kid changes more times during the day then a high fashion model on the runway.

As for me, Aunt Flow is coming to visit and I'm am a serious nasty pants. And my boobs are killing me. I wish it would just come already! Jeeze.

1 comment:

Mira said...

Okay well to cheer you up and make you choke here's a commercial that you'll NEVER see in the US. If you can't youtube at work, go home and watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWjxdvArPE

Hope Dennis is well... but the situation is what it is kwim?
Glad you had fun with your psychic. Love ya!