Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Tuesday. I was planning to take a 1/2 day tomorrow because they're coming to install internet (yeah, we can stop stealing from the neighbors!) But from the way the weather report sounds, I'll probably end up taking the entire day. They're calling for lots of snow tonight and tomorrow morning. If that happens the school will delay or close and it wont be worth going to work. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Knowing my luck, I'll stay up really late thinking no work and then wake up to no snow and having to go in. BLAH.

Don't forget to send me questions for Thursday!!

Oh, most of you know this already, but here is the skinny on my "REALLY GOOD NEWS" I got a new job. !!! YAYAY I start March 17th. This is so exciting for me because the position is all from home! Making the same amount as I am now, but being able to take care of my kids. It's so unbelievable! I couldn't say anything on here until I gave notice at my current job which I did on my birthday. LOL Happy Birthday to me! I'll be here one more month and then I start my new life. I just can't wait!

Day 2 of no smoking. AAAHHHHhhhhhhh This sucks. I can't wait till it's all out of my system. I wish someone else would cheat so that I don't want to. See, cheating now, I would only have to pay out $12. I can spare that. LOL If others start to cheat... It'll get expensive. Someone cheat PLEASE!!!!

We are having a party at my house this weekend for Calli's 4th birthday. It'll be either Saturday or Sunday (not sure yet.) If Mommy wants to take the kids home with her after the party then it will be Saturday (that way we can go out Sat. night) if not, then it'll be Sunday afternoon. 2pm no matter which day. You are all more then welcome to come. Wanted to put it on here incase I forget to call someone. I can't believe she'll be 4. It's just crazy. Ug, now I have to go home and clean my house. Any volunteers to come over and help??? Anyone Anyone.. Bueller Bueller.

Ok, I have to go now. I think yesterday's blog drained me. LOL Have a great day folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have alexis this weekend but I do have to get her back sunday night. Just letting you know. Not like you care....because you forgot about me anyway ;p

Anonymous said...

Hi I will not be home on Saturday. I am doing auntMargie Aunt Helen and Debbie they are all getting Perms. See ya on Sunday Mom Sorry I love you