Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thinkers

Happy Birthday to Ieashia... Happy Birthday girl! (we were born the same day and the same year. We're TWINS!! Well, except for the fact that I'm a white girl and she's a Big Beautiful Black Woman! Love YA

Happy Birthday to Garth Brooks. He's a bit older, but damn, I'll be your birthday present and you can be mine. Let me melt into those blue eyes and become a puddle at your feet when you sing to me. I promise I'm better in bed than Trisha. I'll be happy to throw her ass out for you.

Happy Birthday to Me. I'm 33. But I'm going to stick with 23. There were no roses at my desk today, no flowers at all. Ho hum. But I did get a lovely card from Hubby. And almost drowned in all the birthday wishes from all of you. Thank you all!

And now for the Thursday Thinkers...

(Donna wins the prize for most questions!)

What is the worst lie you ever told your Mother? - Mom

Any lie I ever told my Mommy has already been rectified. It was fun when I was older to watch her face when I told her the truth about everything. It’s not like she could punish me years after the fact. HA Like – Hey Mom, remember how we always talked about our friend Bob and how we were always hanging out with him? Well, Bob was a code name for pot. Those were the nights we were smoking up. – Hey Mom, remember in like my sophomore year I said I was sleeping over Bev’s and we were going roller skating? Well, we actually went to a college keg party and I got so drunk I threw up all night long (that was the night I realized I really didn’t like drinking). But in the years since, I have never lied to my Mom. Why bother, I’ll end up telling her the truth anyway. It’s not worth the trouble.

If you were raped and got pregnant, would you keep the baby? - Donna

No, I would most likely abort. 1. Because my body doesn’t do pregnancy well and it would probably kill me (literally). 2. I don’t think a child would want to be born into a life like that. Eventually they would ask questions and you’d have to tell them. I wouldn’t want them to think their life came to be because of something horrible.

If Barrack Obama picks Hillary Clinton as his Vice President, would you still vote for him? - Donna

You think I’m voting?? HA, you’re funny. It doesn’t make a damn bit of difference who we vote for. It’s basically picking someone to sit, look pretty and make lots of money for a couple years. But, I should say that to have the first female and first African-American in the white house at the same time would be really cool.

If you saw someone stealing something major from work (not pencils, or paper) - maybe like a laptop or something, would you tell? – Donna

Depends on if I liked the person! And if he was gonna snag anything for me!

If you are in a parking lot and run into a car, which puts a noticeable scrape on the car, but no real damage, do you leave a note or drive off? - Donna

Sorry, I can’t find a pen!


You get extra change from a store cashier, do you give it back? Does it matter how much change? Does it matter if she mistakes a $1 for a $10 bill giving you actually more than you gave her? - Donna

Uhm, I’m sorry, have we met?? I’m poor as hell. If someone gives me the wrong change, I just figure they’re giving to the needy!!

You won the lottery and have to go away to California to claim the money, but you must be there a certain day and that is your daughter's wedding. Do you miss the wedding to get the money? or do you miss the money to go to the wedding? – Donna

Seriously?? We’re gonna tape the wedding! I’ll watch it later! Duh, that one was easy!


Amazing Race or Survivor? - Donna

Survivor all the way baby! The new season starts on my birthday!! YAY Amazing Race is cool too, but I’ve never missed a Survivor.

Which of the above would you rather be in? – Donna

I would love to do Survivor because I would loose a lot of weight. I was going to say Amazing Race because you get to go all over the world and see so many places, but they are in such a hurry, you don’t get to take anything in. So, I’m a Survivor all the way.

Which would you rather eat-- a cockroach or a tail-less scorpion? – Donna

Who cares, as long as they’re dipped in chocolate.

What is wrong with all my coworkers? They want everyone to get involved with activities (social activities committee) and then when it comes time for the setup - they all get so pissy because its so much work and they have not enough time to do their own work!! (we are having a stupid-bowl tail gate party at work today for lunch with chili and hot dogs and other gross foods). That’s why I am not on that committee. – Rich

Ok, I think that was more of a rant then a question, but I’ll see what I can do…. If they were stupid enough to sign up for the committee, that’s there problem. If they start bitching at you about it, tell them to quit the committee. And if you get stuck with their work… I believe you’ve got some boss status over there, FIRE THEM! Or at least tell them they have to stop doing the stupid parties. As for the parties themselves, live it up kid. It’s free food and a break from work. Go have some fun. (Ha, I was gonna say for once, but I know you too well.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Kay! Heres a flower for you.


               ,
          .--'|}
        /      /}}
     .=\.--'`\}
    //`  '---./`
    ||  /|
     \\| |
   |\_\\/
   \__/\\
           \\
            \|

Mira said...

Happy Birthday woman! Voting does matter. I WISH Bush had spent that last 8 years just sitting around with his thumb up his arse trying to look pretty. We get another 8 years of that I'm totally blaming you. Do you know I've never smoked pot? I'm such a nerd. "Who cares so long as it's covered in chocolate" is my new favorite sentence. My favorite word of the week is "fucktard". You can use it all you like. My friend Nissa is a insult genius. She has this evil muse. It's brilliance in action!

Anonymous said...

Well Kaylene I think you are adopted,I would not take the wrong change how could you. If someone is stealing a laptop I am sure I would tell. As for as the wedding I would not miss it You just won enough money to cancel and have a better one when you get back,Where did you come from? What did I teach you? you're loving mother Mom