Monday, January 28, 2008

When you go to brush your daughters hair in the morning and you notice that the side of her head has a HUGE mat... you know that something is up. Especially since her mats are normally on the back of her head -**jeeze, I put nails on and I can barely type now - anyway**... So as I'm trying to brush through it she says... "I cut my hair all by myself mom!" Choke, Gag, WHAT??? What are you talking about?? Then I look at the hair brush and notice that it's filled with her hair.

Some time yesterday she must have grabbed my scissors off the counter. BAD MOMMY left them there. She now has a bald spot on the right side of her head that's about the size of a dime. And the rest of the right side is in lovely layers. She looks like she went through a weed wacker. I'm so pissed. It was FINALLY growing in from when Nick cut it. My poor little girl is never going to have hair.

On a happier note... The fucker-ware party went great. Well, it went great for us. I think the demonstrator lady was getting totally fed up with us. We were all pretty toasty about half way through. Ok, so not so long ago, I told a friend that I very rarely drink.... and since then, I drank twice. LOL, Now that I write it, it doesn't sound as bad as it did in my head. I was thinking to myself that it must sound like such a lie. I probably sound like a drunk. But alas, no. I got a little buzz one night a couple weeks ago.

Friday... well Friday I was fall down ass drunk. Something I have not been in probably 5 years at least. Jocelyn made something called a rum punch which I had a few of. Yummy Yummy. But dangerous. The main culprit would have to be the jar of maraschino cherries soaked in southern comfort. I think I ate a little more then half the jar and drank all the juice/booze out of it. Hmm, about that... don't do it unless you are with good friends who don't care if you get stupid. And unless you are prepared to ignore you husband who gets pissed because you get stupid. BITE ME! As you all know I am VERY good at ignoring him.

It was fun to be stupid. I'm always the DD, always the responsible party to take care of the kids, always the one drinking coffee. My biggest problem is that I get REALLY flirty when I drink. We were over there again Saturday night and no one said I did anything bad. LOL I'm pretty good. I usually always remember everything I do. I do remember giving Mark a back rub on the stairs (which was no big deal)... But I think I remember holding his leg sometime later? Did I do that? That might have been when Jocelyn and I were on the Sumo spooning. I think I was holding his ankle. HA, you should see my face right now. It's all scrunched up trying to remember. Anyway, sorry Mark. LOL

Thanks for the good time Shell and Tim! You rock. For a good time call Shell and Tim 973-555-1234. HA Had to do it.

Ok, I think I wrote enough for today. Have a day!

No comments: