Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sorry for the delay folks. I'm home today with a sick kid. Calli complained yesterday morning that it hurt her neck when she yawned and when I looked at her throat, her tonsils were huge. I checked her again after school and they had those lovely white spots all over them. Took her straight to the doctor who of course said Strep! Arg. So she had to be out a day. Of course you would never know this kid is sick. She's bouncing all over. She's changed her clothes 3 times in the last hour and put on every pair of shoes she owns. She's quite the princess.

The other part of the delay is that we are stealing internet from the neighbors and it doesn't always work. It's kind of luck of the draw. I'm hoping it will let me post this.

I can't find my phone which is REALLY aggravating. We don't have a house phone so I'm cut off from the world. Shelly... I'M HOME. I know I had it last night to show John something. Then I had it by the computer.... then... I don't remember. CRAP! Of course it's probably on vibrate, so I can't hear it. I don't think it is though. I remember hearing it last night. Ok folks, everyone start calling my phone, maybe I'll hear it!!

I'm a little disappointed folks. I've only got one question so far for tomorrow. What's up with that?? Maybe it's because you all know me so well already. HA. Like I said, I'm an open book.

Calli is having a nice conversation in spanish with Dora. This kid is going to be bi-lingual before she's 5. I really should learn spanish. I can kind of understand it, but I can't speak it without asking if you want to eat that tire with sun under the library. Not quite the conversation starter.

It's starting to snow. I have to go bring the dog in. Have a good day folks. And email me so that I don't feel so alone today. lol flutterbyheaven@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your neighbors dont read this!