Tuesday, January 22, 2008

People People, relax! That list of things to do wasn't in any particular order! It was just how it came out of my head. Sorry!! Jeeze!

So this weekend we did a game night at Shelly's on Friday. Game night/morning. We didn't get to sleep till about 4:30 AM. I'm too old for this crap! But, it was really fun. We got to hang out with their friend Mark who is really cool. Most of the time we see him in passing and don't really get to socialize. I'm glad we did. It was a blast. Her friend Jocelyn (I know I butchered that) was there too. I'd only met her once and she was a kick. They tried desperately to beat me in the tv version of Scene It. Sorry folks, I am the Queen. BUT, that's only because I'm seriously boring and have no life. I have spent most of my life watching tv. It's very sad.

I'm so boogie-fied. Ever get that way? Where you just feel the need to constantly wipe, blow and pick (if absolutely necessary - cause ... EEeewww) I HATE that. It just feels all crusty. Yuck.

Oh, yeah, so we froze our asses off this weekend. We ran out of wood and everyone we called was out. We tried burning some logs John had picked up, but they were way too green and were just smoldering. The kids and I spent yesterday snuggled on the couch under blankets cause we couldn't get it over 55. Aaahhh. I FINALLY found someone last night that has wood! He's coming today. WOO HOO.

So have I told you that my stupid husband is trying to kill himself? I need to take out some more insurance on him! He went for a physical yesterday and his blood pressure was 170 over something! He was told to take blood pressure medicine and he hasn't been taking it. He said "I feel fine" Ya, uh huh... that's what most people say before they drop DEAD!! 35 years old ... if he keeps it up, he'll have a heart attack before he's 40. GENIUS that he is. (Daily John rant over)

Still have work to finish, so I'm off for now. Have a great day.

1 comment:

outernet2 said...

w00t! honorable mention :-p