Wednesday, January 23, 2008

John got a job! Finally! He started this morning. Unfortunately we're really behind in bills now. Pray for fast tax return info!

Wood came last night. YAYAY. Of course John was so excited he got the thing pumping and we were all melting.

What else... hmmm, not really much going on. I'm trying to clean up my mess at work. I have a ton of mail to go through that's just been sitting here. I hate mail. It's always bad news. Like you owe us money or you didn't file your return or something or other.

UG, we have this new chick at work... Oh lord. She can NOT get through a day without talking to herself, or her computer, or her mail. She yells at her mail. Of course she sits right next to me. Now, I totally know that I am a very loud person. I always have been. And when I'm on the phone, everyone knows what I'm talking about. But that's it. Otherwise, I keep pretty quite and too myself. She, on the other hand, keeps us all informed of her daily doings. No one CARES!!! Don't get me wrong, she's a nice enough person, but it gets very annoying. I finally got her to stop cursing, so that's at least a step in the right direction.

Ooooo, Friday night!! NO KIDS!! Mom's coming to pick them up for the night and we're going to Shelly's for a Fucker-ware party!!! Wooo Hooo. I have an annual one every year in November and after mine, she wanted all the free stuff too, so she planned one. Which is cool, cause it gives me more free stuff! If you don't know what kind of party it is... well, it's one of those that you can get nice lingerie and then go to the other side and get dildos, anal beads, swings, hand cuffs, pretty much any completely nasty, kinky thing you can think of. And don't roll your eyes or be grossed out, cause let me tell you something... if you never tried it, you don't know what you're missing! It'll be nice not to have the kids for a night. Woo Hoo - oh yeah, I said that already.

I don't want to deal with this mail... someone else come do it for me. Why can't I just do all the returns and someone else do all the other crap? Ho hum. All right all right ALL RIGHT!! I'm going. :o(

2 comments:

Shell said...

Yay John! Yay Heat! Yay no kids Friday night and for a fun Fucker-ware Party! If you're reading this an interested come on down!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to show you I am reading your ......um....blog. Yeah, thats it! Fucker-ware????? I've never quite heard it put that way before!!!! You go Girl! Love the blogs....you make me laugh....Hey, Be glad you dont have me working right next to you. We'd both be fired!!!! Ha Ha! Love ya! Valerie