Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm not in jail!!

YAY!! Although we did end up dropping almost $500 last night. UG. I know everyone thought John's mouth was going to get us in trouble, but it was actually me that started babbling nonsense. After about a minute and the judge starting to look at me like I was the scum of the earth, I just shut my mouth and started saying, Yes Sir. He asked why we wrote checks from an account that had no money. I had a REALLY good reason, but for some reason I started saying it backwards. Which made us look really bad. At that point, I couldn't fix it, so I just shut up. So we paid the amount of the checks plus $120 in bank fees before we even saw the judge. Then he just gave us court costs which came out to about $130. Now HERE is where the ass fucks up. The clerk says, well, I think she wanted you to do an extended pay (pay over time). In "she" I think she meant our friend at the other court where the case was supposed to be. MEANING, she probably could have gotten us out of paying it. But NOOOooooo We had to pay it RIGHT NOW! Ass. Then he's yellin at me again. Cause it's always my fault. Whatever...

So, then we went home poor, but at least we went home and not to the hooscow! And then we all went to bed. At 8:30. LOL Poor dog, she didn't get anytime out today, except to go potty. I was just so emotionally exhausted, I needed to sleep.

Have we talked about that vacation I need? A friend mentioned a day at a spa... mmmmm yummy. But then my twisted head says... why are you spending all that money on a day at the spa when you have bills to pay and no food in the house! THAT, my friends is why Mary Kay does the awards that they do. They don't give you cash prizes. They give jewelry, and other personal stuff. The idea is that they know if they gave you money, you would spend it one what you need (ie, food, bills). They want to give you something just for YOU. It's very hard as a mother and a wife to think of yourself and not everyone else.

Where was I going with that... I have no idea. Oh well. Lost my train of thought. But then again, that's not to hard these days. I went to Shelly's yesterday to talk and vent. I love you Shell. You really are my best friend and I promise never to keep anything from you ever again!

Anyone interested in coming to my house this weekend to clean? I'll pay you ... in like dinner or something. I need those "Clean Sweep" people to come over. THAT would be awesome!

Off on a tangent again. Going to do work. Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, in a couple of we you can hopefully get a chance for a spa trip. just not one thats to pricey, and I love you more than you know even if I never learn how to show you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ftelling your Mom I have to visit in jail. Things will get better it takes time I love you . The sun will come out again.