Friday, January 25, 2008

2nd Friday post

My fabulous Aunt sent me this in response to the below post and I HAD to share. Now you know where I get my sense of humor from.

My unnecessary (and useless) comments on today’s blog that I need you to know:

Aunt Irene’s life wisdoms

…if he has a gun (size and age doesn’t matter) as long as he knows what to do with it!

…if you think Ray Liotta is getting to old - you need to know (size and age doesn’t matter) as long as he knows what to do with it!

…spiked cherries (size and age doesn’t matter) older is better!

…when your stupid OR an alcoholic (size and age doesn’t matter) you never know what to do with anything!

BUT

…if you are a dildo (size and age matters!!!) lol

Love,
The aunt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! I laughed my butt off! Ok not literally! But I love your aunt. She must be the one who lives in Saucier, MS! Thanks for the highlights of my shining moments! I can't wait to come visit ya'll and really have some fun...but you have to promise.,.DO NOT THROW ME TO THE MUGGERS TO SAVE YOURSELF! AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP ME OUT OF TROUBLE! i AM COUNTING ON YOU.....Keep me posted on the upcoming events for my planning stages....Love ya! Valerie

Mira said...

LOL That's my mom. Gotta love her!