Friday, January 25, 2008

Every Friday morning when I come into the building, the security guard is BLASTING the Bee Gee's. Stayin' Alive! lol. It cracks me up. I swear he has it on a loop because I always seem to come in at the same part of the song. Interesting choice of songs.... lol

Speaking of security guards... Some one please tell me how a 65 year old man who is about 5'5 and walks with a limp is supposed to "protect" us? How are they going to stop some crazed person from coming in the building?? Or get a crazed person OUT of the building for that matter. Oh, here's the best one.... they have a sign on their desk that says if it's dark outside, they would be happy to walk us to our cars. LOL I don't think that would make me feel safer. Cause I know there is no way in hell that he's going to be able to protect me. In fact, if anything, I think I would have to protect HIM. Makes no sense to me. Although, I guess I could throw him at the bad guy and give myself more time to run.

Heath Ledger died. How sad is that? Of course the media circus has him as some crazed drug addict that killed himself. "We found 8 different prescriptions in his apartment" Yeah ... So? I think I have like 15. Doesn't mean I'm taking them all at once! Idiots. It just means they're there. I have a feeling this was an accident. Some were saying he had pneumonia, so that mixed with some funky sleeping pill... ya never know. It's just such a shame. I had every intention of sleeping with that man before I died. I didn't know how ... But the intention was there. I was totally in love with him. Oh well. I still have Ray Liotta. Although... he's getting old. Hmm...

Ok so anyway. My kids depart at 5:30 this evening!! WOO HOOO!! It's that mean? Am I a horrible mother??? Screw it. Let me be a horrible mother. I need a freaking break! I wish it was a weekend on a sunny beach with blue water... but, I guess this will have to do. Dildo's, spiked maraschino cherries and 10 degree weather. Ho Hum.

OH, spiked maraschino cherries... I LOVE them. A little too much. I ate half a jar one night and drank half the juice/booze. Hee hee hee. Let's just say I got stupid! But hell, I never drink. It's a rare occasion that I actually feel like it. I guess because I came from an alcoholic family, it just doesn't do it for me. But sometimes, you just wanna feel stupid. Knowing me, I'm sure I'll have one or two tonight and then go to coffee. I'm such a looser. Oh well.

Ok, off to try to make this day fly by... hopefully. Have a great weekend all!

No comments: