Thursday, January 3, 2008

Have you ever wished your life was like a romance novel? I mean really, if people can think these things up in their heads... why can't they be real?

I've been reading these books in the Paranormal Erotica genera. Basically they are romance novels, but they have vampires and witches and werewolves in them instead of the stupid rich housewife who screws the pool boy. Hey, if we're going to fantasize, we might as well REALLY fantasize, right?

Anyway, why can't life be like that. Why can't we leave the drama of real life behind and just live outside of reality? Wouldn't that be nice? No marriage, no kids, no work, no daycare issues, no money issues - hell, in these books, people don't even go to the bathroom! Just fight demons and have sex.

My only problem is that I fantasize that I'm gorgeous! Thin and beautiful... then I look in the mirror and the fantasy is blown. I can put myself into these characters and think that I'm them. And then I look away from my book and realize it's just a book. That I'm sitting in my boring room in my boring life and that most men wouldn't want to be scene in public with me let alone engage in lascivious activities. LOL

What was that movie... the one with Arnold ... Oh, Total Recall. I want that done. I want someone to invade my brain and put in all these lovely memories. (And for good measure, they can add a hatred for food!) Then I can wake up and just start all over. Ahhhh

Maybe one day I'll loose a bazillion pounds, have a tummy tuck and a boob job and become the way I see myself in my head. Then I can quit my day job, become a stripper and make a ton of money.

Ok, back to this damn reality.... Bah Humbug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FANTACIES, SURE YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TO REALITY BUT "A MOMENT OF EXTACY" IN REAL LIFE OR JUST IN YOUR MIND CAN LAST A LIFETIME - AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. AS FOR BEAUTY, WHO SAYS BEAUTIFUL MEANS THIN? YOU POSSES A BEAUTY OF YOUR OWN AND I KNOW SOMEONE OUT THERE IS HAVING A FANTACY OF THEIR OWN AND "YOU" ARE WHAT THEY SEE WHEN THEY CLOSE THEIR EYES.