Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Prayers out for my sister please. She had an MS attack and she's not holding up really well. Feeling very down and out. I'm going to make today's blog short so I can head to the hospital to be with her.

I'm not as sour today. I just have to remember that I'm not right in the brain and that things aren't always what they seem. Especially since my mind can twist things to such a degree I can see out the back of my head most of the time.

We had Heather's kids again last night. Our neighbor Arlene is doing very bad. They are basically just keeping her highly medicated until she passes. It's very sad. Michelle and I were talking this morning about how so far this year has been really shitty. It just seems like it has started out with a lot of gloom and doom. Hopefully it will get better from here. Everyone cross your fingers.

Hmm, a happy thought..... damn, I know there's got to be one in there somewhere.... hmmm... OH, it's supposed to be like 65 today. IT'S JANUARY!!! Normally it's like 5 below here. Crazy weather. Although, I wont be able to enjoy it much. I should have played hooky today.

I'm sure I can think of a happier thought tomorrow. ttfn

No comments: