Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FYI - I am putting a ton of stuff on ebay. Right now I have a bunch of my clothes on there, so if you're a size 18, check it out. I'll also be putting up more clothes and a ton of kids clothes soon. If any of my blog readers buy I'll throw in free shipping! My seller name is oklene.

I've been told that Calli looks like my sister Dana who passed away when she was very young. I went through some pictures to see if I could compare and the pics I have of Dana... they don't look that much alike. BUT, in my search I found these...

Except for the fact that my hair is darker, she could be my twin. It's pretty scary. Actually, we showed the pictures to the kids and they both said it was Calli. LOL Looks the same to me, even down to the crappy hair cuts. Sorry I couldn't make the pictures of me any bigger. Couldn't figure out how.

I also wanted to share my handsome boy with you...


And had to share my super cute kitties who just love each other...

They actually will just lay like that and give eachother a lick. Too cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. I see how they are similar but it's not completely. I totally see you! Nicky looks so handsome in that pic!!!

Did Shelly tell you her and I won the poker money? :) 430am, that part sucked.