Sunday, April 6, 2008

The honeymoon period ended. The pain hit yesterday. Calli woke up at 4:30am in pain and with a fever. She spent the rest of the day zoned out. She basically laid on the couch all day. She doesn't like the tylenol with codeine because it tastes nasty, but she actually took it a couple times yesterday. Her fever was off and on all day. She livened up when Heather came over with the kids. Then it was hard to get her to lay still. Six of one, half a dozen of another I guess.

Nicky has his first baseball practice today as long as it doesn't rain. John's taking him and I'll stay home with Calli. We'll see which one gets kicked off the field first. John woke up in a nasty ass mood. Lovely.

I have come to hate Spongebob. I've decided to hate every minute of it. How is it that they can play the same 8 episodes over and over and no one complains. How do they pour drinks, how do they drive their boats around and land on a beach, lite fires, a squirrel living in a dome? ... under water? Kids don't find this odd? Don't get me wrong, it's a funny show, but after watching it for about 4 hours straight... you start loosing brain cells. I don't have that many to loose.

I know my blogging schedule has been all messed up, but I'll try to do it every night so that you all have it in the morning.

I need some topics. I'm sure you're all getting bored with reading about my life. If anyone has anything they'd like me to talk about, let me know.

Today's Did You Know: Although a cow has no upper front teeth, it grazes up to 8 hours a day, taking in about 45 kg (100 lb) of feed and the equivalent of a bath tub full of water. A healthy cow gives about 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime. ****Damn, I should have bought a cow. It would have saved us a lot of money with they way my kids drink milk!

God, where the hell is the remote! I gotta get this shit OFF!!

No comments: