Thursday, April 10, 2008

What to talk about today.... hmm..

Calli woke up around 2:30 with a very soar throat. I loaded the humidifier back up and took about 1/2 hour to get her to swallow some tylenol. She was hurting so much she had a lot of trouble with it.

Today she's hardly been able to drink or eat anything. Poor kid.

I've had a runny nose for a few days and this morning woke up with a cough. I'm hoping it's allergies. I never used to have them, but it seems that I've gotten them to some degree over the past few years. Joy.

Nicky is sitting at the computer with Calli playing her game. He's being so sweet to her. Right now he's singing to her tell her he loves her. LOL Ahhh, if only he could always be like that.

Nick started baseball practice over the weekend. I took him to the second one last night. He did really well. He's about in the middle on talent compared to the other kids so I'm really happy about that. We're not a sports family, so I was worried that he'd be in trouble and totally lost. His only issue is not understanding that he can't catch every single ball that goes out into the field. If he's on third and the ball is hit between first and second, he's running for it. He got really pissy that the other kids were getting it first. LOL

Then there's the fact that he runs like a girl! I actually yelled to him yesterday "Stop gliding like a girl! Pick up your knees when you run!!" Hee hee hee, I know, I'm a mean and horrible mother. Get over it! (which is what I tell him every day)

Beautiful weather today. In the 70's. Calli and I went for a walk and then went across the street to feed the swans and the fish. Hopefully it stays that way. I can't wait for Calli to go back to school. I have plans!! In the warm weather I'll be able to go outside and do some real gardening. YAY.

I'm going to start selling a bunch of crap on Ebay soon. I was going to start it today, but I actually got work to do. The kids need summer clothes, so I have to get to sellin! Anyone want anything??? I'll sell it to ya cheap!!

Ya know, now that I'm not out.... I have a lot less to talk about. Not to mention that I know some of the people that read this and would love to talk shit about them, but can't, cause I know they read it. I don't want to burn any bridges. If any of you are starting to get bored, let me know. I'll start making shit up.

Today's Did You Know: The first novel, called The story of Genji, was written in 1007 by Japanese noble woman, Murasaki Shikibu. ***It's funny to think that there were no books back then. No one thought to write anything down?? Odd.

2 comments:

Mira said...

Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh... if you want you can talk crap about me and I'll pretend I didn't read it! I'm a fucking wealth of material. You totally know that don't you?

Mira said...

Oh, and did I tell you that my good friend Yvonne is going to be featured on "The Secret Lives of Women" in an episode about witches? I'll be on the show. They interviewed me and a bunch of friends. It'll air sometime this summer.