Thursday, March 27, 2008

I had lots of work today. Started this morning by clearing out a voice mail box for work. A bunch of people asking for their money. Gotta love that.

Then I got a package in the mail. It was about a 3 inch stack of paper (double sided) that I had to go through line by line to check for certain amounts. Reminded me of "Clueless" - Looking for all the September phone calls. LOL So I go through this huge stack of papers, have it all typed out on a spreadsheet, save, close, open my email to send it to the boss and ... it's GONE!! Totally gone! I panicked. I had spent 5 hours on it. John and I both searched the computer and it was still gone. Thank God I had actually marked each entry so it was pretty easy to find them all. And, I had wanted to go through and double check it anyway, so I guess it was ok. But still. Arg. That's not something I want to mess up on again. I don't know what the hell happened to the first one. But oh well. Lesson learned.

Finally got Nick's meds! YAYAY. Of course they didn't actually get off their asses at the hospital to make a stinkin phone call until around 4pm. Stupid people.

Calli goes for pre-op testing tomorrow at 9:30am. I didn't tell her yet. I'll tell her in the morning. I figure afterwards, we can stop at Shelly's so she can play with Tyler for a little bit to make her feel better. (Shell, we're coming over!) I feel so bad about making her do this, but we really don't have a choice. I hate to see her in pain and I know she's gonna be really pissed at me. Maybe I'll throw in McDonald's too.

I cleaned out the spare room so Mom has somewhere to sleep this weekend. I just have to make the bed. At least that's one thing down. OH, and in clearing out the room....I found my summer clothes!! Woo Hoo, now I don't have to go shopping. I still have to pack. I'll do that tomorrow or Saturday. I have to figure out what to bring. I have to find my bathing suit too. Crap, I have to shave my legs.

Have a great day folks! Wish Calli luck tomorrow.

Today's Did You Know: A diamond is the hardest natural substance on earth, but if it is placed in an oven and the temperature is raised to about 763 degrees Celsius (1405 degrees Fahrenheit), it will simply vanish, without even ash remaining. Only a little carbon dioxide will have been released. *** Ok, don't let your rings fall off in the oven before you set it to clean. That would really suck. So does that mean you open the oven and all that's left if the gold? Or does the gold melt too? So just a blob of gold mixed with burnt cheese and a waft of carbon dioxide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grand ma is Happy she is going today. I do good things not medical. I give no pain to the grand Kids ha ha . Call me at work today. Need to see what is happening for the day Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

glad i finally got to see you for a brief moment today. No i didn't touch a damn thing :)

so how many lbs now?! I feel slimmer....wont weigh myself until next week. Doing laps at 6am made me feel good, minding the pink eye for the second time haha. glad to see you girls saw i wasn't lying about it. lol.