Wednesday, March 5, 2008

COUNT DOWN! The Braun Clan returns TODAY. There better be some Minnie ears in one of those suitcases for me! I can't wait!


So yesterdays circus event was one hell of a circus. My sister insisted on driving... well... her car is slow as hell, she drives like a grandma, and she almost got us killed a couple of times. Have you ever seen the Griswold's European vacation movie... Look kids, Big Ben, Parliament.. Look kids, Big Ben, Parliament. That was basically the same thing. Look kids, Giants Stadium, Izod Center... Look kids, Giants Stadium, Izod Center... They were doing crazy construction and detours all over. We ended up getting a construction worker to drive us to where we had to go. Then we stood in the rain for a while, then they came. YAY.... uhm ok. There was a bunch of people, about 6 elephants and about 15 horses. And they walked really fast. LOL So, for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours of driving, we were excited for about 30 seconds... hmm sounds like sex. HA LOLOL

Then we left. And got lost in freaking Passaic. It was lovely. The kids were driving me nuts. I needed a xanax! We finally got home and I was ready for bed. I should have stayed at work. Oh, I looked to find out how much it would be to get tickets to the circus... RIDICULOUS!! If we wanted nose bleed seats we could pay $28 per ticket and the elephants would look like large dogs. Or, if we wanted to sit up close, we could pay between $70 and $120 per ticket. Get the hell out of here. Shriner's Circus will be at Mennan in May. They are $16 for front row reserved seating. We're gonna go with that. My kids will never know the difference.

I have to get back to training my replacement. Have a fabulous Day!

Today's Did you know: If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white

10 Days Left

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kay I cant beleive you finally mentioned me!!!! Im glad the camp thing worked out for you. If I get any more info on free stuff Ill be sure to let you know. Did you beat any clowns up for me at the circus? Your mothers clown collection scarred me for life. Thanks Aunt Barbara. Have a great day all! Val

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S why we have one white goldfish!!! I never knew!!! See - entertainment AND information. You're a real renaissance gal, Kaylene! - margaret

Anonymous said...

By why isn't the OTHER one white? We've had them both since they were FEEDER goldfish, and now they're 10 years old (you read that right) and as big as your foot... one gold, one completely white... answer THAT, Mrs. Wizard! :D -- marg

Mira said...

OMG So why didn't you just give it up and join the circus???? Become a Carnie. Better than Xanax! LOL Okay so maybe not permanently. Do you think they'd take you on a two week furlough? Think about it. Clowns, elephants, men in tights... could be fun!

Anonymous said...

interesting.....
Did you know Greystone isn't far...I can send you :) well maybe it'll be like a vacation for you