Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Shelly Count Down! ONE MORE DAY!!! They will be home TOMORROW!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! Thank God, I'm going crazy!

Short Blog today. My sister just called and said that the Ringling Brothers circus is in town and they are walking the animals today. So I'm leaving early to grab the kids and go watch. YAY!! My boss is thrilled. And since I'm training someone to take over for me... LOL They're at the Izod center until the 9th. I wanna get tickets. Calli's been dying to go to the circus!

I got most of my project done. I really wanted to do more, but I just ran out of time. I can finish the rest of it later if it is so desired. I think it came out really well. I'll let you know what the judges think. Cross your fingers!

Today's Did you know: The average human will eat an average of 8 spiders while sleeping. Yum.. Protein! Can I have mine chocolate covered?

11 Days Left!

No comments: