Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ok folks, here's the nitty gritty!

Starting Weight 242

Starting Measurements
Bust 46.5
Chest 42.5
Waist 47
Hips 50
Midway 51.5
Thighs 28
Knees 19.5
Calves 17
Upper Arm 17.5
Forearm 12

Starting Body Info
Body Fat 37%
Pounds of fat 89.5
BMI 36.8

Pretty nasty readings. But it was pretty much what I figured. Although, I thought the weight would be higher. That's good I guess. :o(

If you are planning on doing this with me, shoot me an email. I found great sights that tell you exactly how to measure and also how to get that body info.

Tune in next week to see what I've done. - Michelle is starting an incentive program HA. Read the comments from my last post. I would love some sponsors. And don't think the reward has to cost anything. I'm a big "quality time" person. So, like a walk in the park or oooo, babysitting?? HA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'll join :) Could use to lose 40-50 if everyone will let me get that skinny again :p

outernet2 said...

w00t! gooooo body 4 lifers!