Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The results are in.....

I weighed in at 238 - Down 4 pounds. Pretty good. I would have liked more, but oh well. It's better than nothing.

I'm not measuring this week. I'll do it next week. I think doing that every two weeks is better. Maybe even once a month. We did "abouts" when we measured, so if I loose like 1/8 of an inch, I really wont be able to tell.

The diets really not bad. It's pretty easy. Especially being home and having the time to make stuff. Even going to Donna's, I have time to pack up everything I need for the day. So much easier than rushing off to work at 7 am.

The thought of cheating really isn't even there. Actually, the thought of doing a cheat "day" horrifies me. John and I decided we're not doing that again. We're going to eat right on that day, but maybe have a desert. That way we don't feel like total CRAP.

Watching the Biggest Looser. I love this show. I wish I could take off for 4 months to go to the ranch. Just work out all day and eat only good stuff. Easy Peasy. I hate the guys on this show. I used to like them, now they're just being asses. Just trying to pick off the girls cause they can. I'm hoping the girls can try to kick some butt this week. Woo Hoo, just as I said that, one of the girls got in first place for weight loss.

76 Pounds to go

Today's Did You Know: More personal telephone calls are made on Mother's Day in the USA than on any other day in any other country. **Mother's day is coming up, don't forget to pay your phone bill!

HA, both girls beat out the boys this week!! One of the boys is GOIN HOME!! GIRL POWER!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started going back to the gym today... joined the YMCA so I have access to a pool, indoor track, weights, cardio room, aquatic aerobics and regular aerobics. I'm determined to do it the right way. No pill popping!!! I will help you girls as much as I can with guidance and talk you out of things :) we all know how I can be with that haha...

So anyway, I did 20mins on this weird elliptical that isolates (ouch)..not a good machine to pick for having just getting back into it. Then 20 min on the bike and 20 on this other weird machine like a elliptical but it's not. Before I knew it... it was a hour!!! Too many people to watch haha. I have to wait for the tattoo to heal another week before I can jump in the pool... coming? :)

Ill guide you...last time I weighed myself I was 190 :(... pushing for 150 and a smaller chest :)