Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wow, my last blog really caused a stir. John called and said... I really miss the 50's. Ass! He also threw it in my face that he got the fire started. LOL Jerk!

I'm trying to clear my desk and computer out before I leave. It took me HOURS yesterday to go through my email. I had stuff from 2003 in there. Jeeze. I forwarded like a bazillion emails to my gmail account. I still have so much to go through. Ug. BUT it's all worth it cause on Friday I'll be leaving here for good! It's funny, some of the people here are being normal to me and others are giving me the cold shoulder. HA, Not like I care. I just think it's funny. Jealousy doesn't look good on anyone. SUCKS TO BE YOU! Call me if you need me. My number is: 1-800-atthelake or 1-800-indonna'spool Don't get me wrong. I WILL be working and from what it sounds like, I'll be working hard. But I can't wait. I can't wait to be at a place that they appreciate what you do. After 6 1/2 years here they kind of just "expect" you to do this or that and don't recognize when you do something outstanding. Or not even something outstanding.... How about, Thanks for getting all that stuff in. Thanks for finishing your work. I know you are paid to finish your work, that's why it's a job. But a little appreciation wouldn't hurt!

It's Wednesday... hmm... I really don't know what else to talk about today. So I guess that's it.

Today's Did You Know: Mosquitoes are attracted to people who just ate bananas *But smelling banana's helps you loose weight. So I guess if you smell them, but don't eat them you're ok. I wonder if coating them in chocolate would disguise it from the mosquitoes? Although I guess that would negate the loosing weight bit... although, I'm sure you burn calories in the dunking process! Ahhhh the way my mind works!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the mosquitoes need to lose weight?

Donna

Mira said...

Knock Knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Knock Knock....... ok I'll spare you. But Orange you glad I didn't continue that joke? Hey, not to spamming you or nothing but the husband is doing the OC Aids walk. So if you know anybody that sponsor him pass it along will ya? http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=1727493

Anonymous said...

thats why mosquitoes are so skinny :p