Monday, March 10, 2008

Shelly tried to kill me! She went clothes shopping with me. I had to get new work clothes (which could consist of just pj's! HAHA). 90% of my wardrobe is business attire and old lady looking. So she took me to get trendy casual clothes.

Now usually when I buy clothes, it consists of picking my size and going home. If it fits, great, if it doesn't then it either sits in my closet or I eventually take it back. She made me try on EVERYTHING!!! OMG, I was so wiped by the time we were done. But, I got some great clothes. Plus they were having a 40% off sale AND, if you applied for a card (which I'll be denied for of course) you got an extra 20% off. I saved... get this... twice as much as I spent! HA I paid $106 for 3 pairs of pants, 4 shirts and 2 bras (oooo, had the chick measure me and I'm a D not a C! HA) When we got home we added up the tag prices and it would have been like $350. How cool is that!! Gotta love shopping with Michelle. She is the discount QUEEN!

We got back to Shell's and Tim made me do a fashion show so he could see everything. Which was cool, but weird. John never wants to see what I buy. Tim was pretty impressed, so as long as he thinks it looks good, I guess I'm gold. A man's opinion is always important. (And we can always tell if they're lying. So when they say oh, that looks nice with that weird face... you know it's going back to the store) No weird faces from him.

So, I got home and pulled all the work clothes out of my closet. EBAY BABY! I kept a couple of things in case I have to go to any clients. But everything else will now be jeans and tees. I did keep all my (close your eyes Shell) sweats. I love my sweats! Even though I look like I'm 400 pounds and shaped like a circle. They're COMFY! But I promise to try to only wear them around the house and not in front of anyone else. LOL

What else... hmm I've been feeling crappy lately. Don't know why. Maybe the new diet will help. I was thinking this morning, and I think I may be getting another sinus infection. Cause I've been all boogiefied and getting headaches and stuff. That's probably what it is. Oh well. Don't care. LOL Not talking about my health anymore. I've been noticing that I'm doing that a lot lately. Makes me feel really old. I mean, remember when we were young and used to hear the "elders" always talking about their aches and pains. I don't wanna be old anymore, so ... I'm in PERFECT HEALTH!

4 MORE DAYS

Today's Did you know (2 today cause they are related):
1. Smelling apples and/or bananas can help you lose weight - So I'm going to the store today and buying a million apple and banana candles. Anyone else want any?

2. Licking a stamp burns 10 calories - But how many calories is the freaking glue on the back of the stamp that you just ingested? If the glue is 30 calories a lick, then it kind of negates the 10 calorie loss. Am I right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many clothes would you have paid for and not worn if you didn't try them on? Oh, and you didn't mention that you are a size 4 hehehe. Plus that clearance rack totally helped. Now I know why Tim takes Percacet when I ask him to take me shopping.

Mira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mira said...

ROTFLMAO. I'd rather chew off my own arm than go shopping. Seriously. I need to turn in my girl card. I had to shop 4 a matron of honor dress to wear to my best friend Mishelle's wedding. (Yet another coincidence!)... I love that fucktard is your new fave word! It's right up there with craptastic. (Deleted & reposted because I'm a spelling Nazi)