Tuesday, November 13, 2007

LOCK THE DOOR!!

My husband is working nights this week. Coming home at the time I need to wake up. So this morning... he uhm..."woke me up" Hee hee hee. Of course, in the midst of the fun, my son (who by the way, I usually have to DRAG out of bed) is standing next to the bed. "Mom what are you guys doing." OMG!! OMG!! I've just traumatized my son!!! Nope. I said, Nick, go in your room, get dressed and go down and brush your teeth. Close the door on your way out. He does, but on his way out he says, "You guys are doin' Roooomance!" Ok, so my son has just completely traumatized ME!

He didn't mention it the rest of the morning, but why do I have this sinking feeling that he's at school right now regaling his little friends with the morning news. How does he know what we were doing anyway??? We haven't had cable in months. The only thing he's been watching are scooby doo movies and the like. What is Scooby up too???

So, my advise to those of you who would like to have impromptu morning nookie... LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's worse when the dog jumps in the bed and lands on you, then tries to lick your face, and be all lovey dovey too!