Friday, November 9, 2007

I used to have brain cells...

I don't remember remembering anything. LOL I was going to say, I remember when I could remember things.. but hence, no.

They say you loose brain cells with each child. I've had two (three if you include my husband) so I think my IQ is that of a third grader. My husband knows better than to give me a list of stuff to get at the store. Even if he writes it down - I'll forget the note. He can tell me "get milk, bread and ham" I leave my house, go the mile down the road to the store, walk into the store and call him on my cell, "What was I supposed to get?" Why is that?

I know I had rough pregnancies, but come on!! This is just crazy. I need some ginko biloba or something. (I was just going to type something and forgot what I wanted to say!!!!) ARG!

I think it all comes back to laziness. I'm just too lazy to remember things. It's not worth my effort. LOL And I procrastinate. (I'll remember to do that later)

Of course, my kids forget NOTHING! "Hey mom, remember when I was 2 and you said I could have that monster truck when I turned 7? Well... I'm 7!" Uhm ok, honey, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast.. you think I remember that? Sure, whatever, let's go to the store and you can remind me why we're there when we go in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait you mean we used to have a brain???