Monday, November 12, 2007

At least I woke up this morning..

I got up, my husband was not in bed. I woke up my son with very little protest on his end (wow.. I'm gonna have a good day). Went downstairs, let the dog out and found my husband on the couch looking not to healthy. Great. Nothing is going to be done around here today (he's working nights this week). Took a shower, got said son dressed, brushed, fed, lunched, jacket and out the door before the bus driver called to yell at me. Ok.. still possible good day.

Then, the demon awakes. My 3 year old daughter tests my patience on a daily basis. I'm hoping it's the age, a fase that she will soon grow out of. She doesn't want to go to school, she doesn't want to brush her hair, teeth? NO, socks? NO, shoes? NO BEATING?? no... Sob, whine, cry, temper tantrum. OH CALGON>>>> Finally get her done and we're out the door.... 1/2 hour late. Lovely. Not to mention the little man in my head who has started his day mining behind my eye and in my temple.

Luckily, it's Veterans day and not too much traffic, so I still got to work on time. I open my email and find a lovely letter from the boss letting me know how close I am to be fired because my attitude sucks and so do my hours. HA. Well, this day is going to be GREAT!!!

But, at least I woke up this morning.

No comments: