Thursday, August 28, 2008

When it rains... if FUCKING POURS!!!

The cars are both in need of repair.. The freaking van driver's side door hasn't opened since Memorial day so I've been climbing over the passenger side for months.

We're a month behind on both mortgages, plus all the other freaking bills. They're gonna shut everything off soon. Which wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that I work from home and need electric and internet.

The fridge died yesterday. We got someone out to look at it today and he said that we're basically screwed. The part we need is really hard to find and would cost a minimum of $300. He said might as well by a new one.

And the electric company showed up today and said $1,700 or they shut us off. Like I had that money. I wrote them a check anyway in hopes of figuring something out before they cash it.

I hate my life right now. Why do we have to use money? I don't get it. Why can't we go back to bardering???

I took all my jewelry down to the "we buy gold" place and the guy only offered me $98 for my wedding rings. I told him hell no. And the price for the other stuff was equally as bad.

Ok, so, basically, if anyone has a fridge they're not using... I NEED IT BADLY!!!!

Just shoot me now.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Sorry things are so bad. I'll look for a fridge if you look for a dryer.