Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The pain and burning has continued. I think I might have done way too much walking the other day. Turning over in bed is a nightmare and don't even ask about sneezing. OH LORD. It's a little better today though. So that's good. I plan to walk again tonight, but not as far or as fast. Aunt Irene says... A "Stroll".

I'm supposed to drink this Skim Plus milk. I don't like it. I'd rather just have skim milk. This is thick and has a odd flavor. Blaaa (Ha, I always thought it was SKIN milk. I mean, that's how I always said it anyhow)

I was hoping it would be warmer today so the kids could go in the pool, but ... nope. I think it's barely gonna hit 80. I'm finally home during the summer and it's a spring!! Arg.

Ok, today's a short one. I need to go call Shell. Haven't talked to her in a while.

No comments: