Monday, August 4, 2008

This is it folks. My last day in the eating world. Well, actually, yesterday was my last day since I'm not allowed to have anything but clear liquids today.

So, my bathroom is really nice... I've been spending a lot of time in there. Noticing all the little things that need to be done. Ceilings washed, floor redone, repaint... it's still nice though. All the pretty blue flowers. I think I'll be able to count all the flowers by the end of the day. The shit I had to drink wasn't too bad. It was actually sickeningly sweet. And it works... FAST. I was on my first run to the potty within 10 min. Ug. It's funny, I wasn't really scared of the surgery, I was scared of that drink!!!

My surgery is scheduled for 7:45 tomorrow morning. I have to be there at 6:15. So by the time most of you wake up tomorrow, I'll be out of surgery. I will be at St. Clair's Hospital in Dover. Feel free to come visit. Bring flowers and balloons and shit... NO FOOD!! I will be there till Thursday some time. So this will be my last post till probably the weekend depending on how I feel. I plan to be completely drugged. Say YAY to Drugs!!

Saturday I have plans to go to a baby shower. HA. LOL I got an email from the sister of my best friend from high school. She's having a little girl and the shower is on Saturday. Her sister and Mom are so excited I said I would come. They said I would be the only thing they could surprise her with. LOL I already bought all the presents, so I"M GOING!!! John's gonna drive me down and I'll be drugged. I'll bring my little shakes and drinks. No baby cake for me... waahhhh. :o(

Ok folks... that's it for me. Think about me tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers!!

Love ya all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK GIRLIE!!!!!

Shauna said...

Good luck and best wishes!!! :)