Friday, August 15, 2008

I had to keep telling myself last night that we love our son and that we signed him up for football so he could get some much needed exercise and socialization. All that being said didn't help much as I sat there in the POURING rain watching him play. Did I think to bring an umbrella? NOOOooooo. Calli has a couple little girls (other players sisters) who she plays with and the ones mom had a huge umbrella that all the girls sat under and played. John had his rain gear and Mom was smart enough to bring an umbrella. I just got soaked. LOL Loverly. But Nick had fun, so that's all that matters.

My house still freaking smells. 2 more weeks until the dog is gone. And I think the cats have finally decided to protest and are peeing all over. ARG. When these guys leave I'm gonna have the carpet and furniture cleaned. Anyone know of a cheap place that will get the smell out??

My tummy hurts today. More like a tummy ache then any surgery issues. I had some cottage cheese this morning. Some people say dairy doesn't work well. We'll see. BUT, I got up this morning, before 8 am, took a shower, did a load of laundry, sorted out all the other laundry upstairs, did a load of dishes and got Calli off to school. All before 9:30am. YAY, here comes the energy I guess.

Off to clean more.

PS - I forgot to thank Lisa and Jessie for coming to see me in the hospital. That was very sweet of you guys. Can't wait to see you again! The November Toy Party is right around the corner!!

No comments: