Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doctor's appointment went well. I got all my staples removed (24) and I've lost 10 pounds! Yay Me! Cellulitus is mostly cleared up now. Feeling crappy and down today though. I'm really tired.

Things I learned yesterday....

Nick realized that his penis "looks HUGE" when he's wearing a cup. He said, Hey, it looks like an elephants nose. - I swear, I thought John and I were both gonna pee our pants last night listening to him.

Calli has come into her 6th sense. She's said a couple things in the past that made me think it was there. Like she's seen people's eyes in the living room if she wakes up at night and comes down stairs. Just kinda weird stuff. Last night we were at Nick's football practice (hence the cup) and she was sitting on my lap. All of a sudden she said, Mommy, who's that man?

What man?

That man over there. (Pointing to the bleachers across the field).

I kept saying Where?

She said, MOM, Don't you see him? He's got on funny make up and he's wearing a costume. Let's go over there and see him.

Hmm.. WHERE??? (This went back and forth for quite a while with her trying to describe where he was and what he looked like)

Right.... Hey, where did he go?

10 minutes later she said MOM MOM, There he is again, do you see him?

I said the bleachers over there or over there? (There were two sets)

Over there.

Ok. See the man sitting there with the black baseball hat on?

Yeah.

Is he by him?

Yeah! He's right there! Aaaand Now he's gone again.

There was no one sitting by the man with the hat the entire time we were there. Now, Calli has an active imagination and talks silly all the time, but she was ADAMANT that there was a weird guy over there. And, Calli can't lie to save her life. If you look at her and say, Are you fibbing? Her hand immediately goes to her mouth to cover her grin as she says No.

John just said... Ok, is it time to go now. LOL Chicken.

Welcome to our world Calli! Hold tight to it.

No comments: