Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last night I experienced my first "dumping syndrome". Let me tell you... I will NEVER drink orange juice again!

I was told I could have watered down fruit juice. So I grabbed some OJ last night and drank almost a whole glass. Probably way to fast. By the time I was almost done I started to feel weird. Like all the juice was just sitting above my ribs. Lots of pressure and then pain started. Went potty and started throwing up. Do you know how much it hurts to throw up when your stomach is barely back together? A LOT.

I ended up tossing my cookies (which was actually all dry heaving and phlem) from about 10:30 - sometime around 2am. Combined with lots of pain. It was horrendous. So yeah, no more OJ for me. I plan to call the dietician today to find out what I can and can't actually have.

I didn't get to see the end of the women's gymnastics last night. Arg. I was so sick that them swinging around on the bars was just making it worse. So, I turned it off. Now I have to go look to see who won. Hopefully there will be a site I can watch it on.

Ok, off to try to put something in this stomach... .ug, I don't wanna.

No comments: