Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sorry I haven't written in a while.
Update.... I'm still at 230. I didn't drop any weight this week and I'm not really happy about that. I don't know if it's cause I was kinda constipated for quite a while, or cause I haven't been drinking enough, or maybe not getting in enough protein. I don't know. But at this point.... I start freaking out wondering if I went through all this for just a 30 pound loss. I'm not happy with that. I can eat food and I don't think I should be able too. Like, I think I should be throwing it up or something. LOL I can almost finish one egg with a slice of cheese and a couple slices of turkey bacon. I think that's too much. Although, that one meal can last me all day. hee hee. I think that's part of the problem... I'm not eating enough meals. Oh I don't know. I don't know how to work this stupid thing.

I did get some Arizona Diet Iced tea. It's something I can drink and get it down. Hopefully I'll be able to get in all my liquids between this, the protein shake and some water. Protein and liquids... that's the main thing.

Nick's really starting to like football. I'm glad. His first game is next saturday. Hopefully he makes weight. I'm trying to get him to drink more fluids too. And cutting out his snacks has been are real pain. He's really doing well. He LOVES to tackle!! lol Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Ellen and Portia got married. The pics in the new People were great. I love Ellen. I think she's great and really funny. I'm glad she's happy. They really look happy together and so in love. Congrats Ellen and Portia.

Work is busy. I need to clear the voicemail every week and call them all back. I called in today and there were 78 messages!! Oh lord. I charged my phone last night and I used the entire battery today. It died, so I finally stopped making calls at around 3. Ug.

Ok, going to put dinner in the oven. Have a great day folks!

2 comments:

Mira said...

I hope the weight loss continues and that you continue to feel well. Tell my cousins I think about them from time to time. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't lose weight last week. Maybe you should look at what you are eating. A whole egg with a slice of cheese and turkey bacon doesn't seem to me to be diety at all. Sounds like a lot of food and alot of fats.