Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hurricane has hit Florida. No word from my sisters. I talked to my niece today who said everything was cancelled/closed. Can't get a hold of my sister though. I told Cassy to tell Joanne to "phone home". They already got hit with it and now it's turning around and going over them again. Lovely. Cross your fingers that all is ok down there.

It's cold here today. It's beautiful outside, but it's really chilly. My house stays really cool as it is, so when it's chilly out, it's freezing in here. I'm about ready to start a fire! The kids want to go swimming!!! Nut jobs. The pool is only 70. HELL NO!

Still kinda hurting. I just could not get comfortable last night in bed. I ended up taking a pain pill. Once I finally got to sleep I was ok. Today's a little better. I'm just afraid to move around too much.

I also have a fear of eating. HA, funny isn't it. Now that I can eat a little more, I'm afraid to eat anything. Not because it might make me sick, but because it will slow down my weight loss. How sick is that?!?! I know I need to eat, but 1/2 the time I'm not hungry and the other 1/2... I think about the scale. This is very bad. I need to stop that. It's 12:30 and all I've had today is a polly-o string cheese. I need to try something else.

My cat is sick. All the animals in the house got fleas, so John bought flea collars for them. Mom had said, be careful cause cats can have a reaction to them. Well, guess what.... Mocha is wheezing, coughing, sneezing, her eyes and nose are running. I called mom today and she said that's really really bad. Mom bred cats so she knows what she's talking about. She said the vet can't really do anything about it except for to give them fluids. It's a waiting game to see if she'll make it through or not. Cross your fingers for that one too folks. The kids will be heartbroken if the cat dies. DAMN FLEAS!!

I need my hair dyed. The grays are making quite an appearance. I just haven't had the time to do it. I really need to get around to that. Maybe I'll go red again. We'll see.

1 comment:

MamaErin said...

I thought I was the only one with gray hairs! LOL!!

:-)