Thursday, September 4, 2008

I know I haven't written in a while, but the rain just never stops falling around here.

Fridge, cars, bills.... AND, to top it all off.... I got let go on Tuesday. I was told that they decided that they needed someone that could work in the city. Freaking wonderful.

Amazingly I didn't panic as much as I should have. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just being in shock or something. Who knows.

We did end up getting a cheap fridge, so I don't need one of those anymore. But if anyone knows about a JOB!! THAT would be great!

Honestly, I'd rather not work at all. Just stay here and deal with the house and kids. Unfortunately, the bill man doesn't like that idea. We could never pay our bills on just John's salary.

I am getting back into my Mary Kay. That will at least bring in some money. So all you people with skin out there, start thinking of 3-6 people that you want over your house for a few drinks one night. I expect at least 3 or 4 of my friends/family to hold a party for me to get me off the ground since I'm basically going to have to start over.

No nervous break down yet... although I am about to go through all my bills, that should bring it on nicely. Yay ME!

Oh, Nick's first real football game is this Saturday at home. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you directions.

No comments: