Friday, September 26, 2008

Saturday's Football Game Info

Saturday's game will be held at the Wharton Field folks. I know it's not right around the corner and it's supposed to rain, but he was really excited at the idea that some of you might come to watch him play. Game starts at 11:30 but feel free to come around noon or so. The games usually last about 1 1/2 hours. If you need directions, go here:

http://www.leaguelineup.com/location.asp?sid=222427210&url=jrpatriots&locationid=561967

Check out my AWESOME cousin!! She's on TV!! This is an episode of "The Secret Lives of Women".

Skip past the scary vampire lady. Go to about 2 minutes in. Laura is the first one you see talking at the table. OMG!! I wanna be on tv. :o(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6orhXL7_vr8&feature=related

Crap, I can't remember how to make the you tube video just come up, so you're gonna have to click the link.

Nothing much going on here. Although, I got the worst mother of the year award yesterday. I totally forgot about gymnastics. She was PISSED. I'm going to call them and see if maybe she can make up the class.

Unemployment called yesterday. The went through all the questions and then said they were going to call work and get their side of the story or something like that. They said I would have a determination in a week. That I'd either get a check or a letter of denial. Well, jeeze, thanks.. uhm... how about a hint?? Nothing. The guy had NO sense of humor at all. Cross your fingers that it's a check folks!

Ok, gotta run. I posted on craigslist that I needed clothes for Calli and a lady has offered me some. Going to go pick them up. TTFN

1 comment:

Amber said...

TAG You're it! Check out the newest of my blogs at http://the-sweeney-family.blogspot.com
Look for blog titled "Tag You're It"
And by the way...I love you and miss you :-)