Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm at a loss people. I really don't want to go back to work, but we all know that's not even an option.

John thinks I should do Mary Kay full time (did you hear that Margaret??) But when you just start out in the business, it takes a while to get into the full swing and make some money. Not to mention the fact that I know that I'm REALLY LAZY!! Don't get me wrong, when I get to the people's house and start my thing, I have a BLAST! I love it. But, I hate all the work behind it. I hate having to call people, keeping track of everything, setting up. I procrastinate too much. Hell, Margaret told me to call 5 people I know to have them do a party and I still haven't done that!! 5 stinkin people, and I haven't done it. What the hell??? I am doing a fashion show this weekend which will give me some names to get off the ground with though.

I think maybe I'll look for something part time as well. Just to keep some definite money coming in. Part time wont be a lot of money, but it's something, and then I can supplement with MK.

There is one job here in town that is a full time Admin. I'm going to put in my application and see what they pay. If they'll pay me what I was making, I think maybe I'll take it. I don't know. I'm ready to just pack up and move to Utah or something.

I can't keep my mind straight. I'm forgetting things, I'm tired, totally out of it. I need to get myself back together. Ug, such is my life.

So anyway, I need five of you to get together 3-5 friends. Hell, I'll bring the wine! (Not guaranteeing good wine) Just get some friends together that have a little dough to spend. I need to get MK rolling. If you guys call me and say you have people, I'm going to have to get off my ass. Come on folks, save me!

No comments: