Monday, September 15, 2008

Well, it's Monday again...

Weight check... I am now 222 pounds. I think I miscalculated on my last weight check cause I've lost a few pounds since then. I am NOW down 35 pounds. I have been remembering to take my vitamins, but I'm still fighting against the shakes. YUCK! Calli and I are going to start doing some of the Fit TV workouts. LOL OH, and if I can find them, I'm pretty sure I have some kick boxing tapes somewhere... hmmm, I'll have to look for those.

This weekend went pretty well. Nick's team lost miserably again. 6-25. Oh well, they have fun. Someone has to loose, right? I didn't get to go to the game. I went to the Mary Kay Holiday workshop and then to Fashion Bug for their fashion show (we get names from it). The workshop was great. We had to leave early though which sucked, but I still got a lot of good info. A lot of ways to do a gift giving service for the holidays. Ya know, like, make a list of all the people you have to buy for and price ranges. I get it all together for you, wrap it and deliver it. It's really pretty cool. They also showed the new BIG MAMMA COMPACT. The last one we had was ridiculously huge. This one is much smaller, but still fits a ton of stuff. And, it's way prettier.

None of you have called me yet to say you've got people together... what's up with that? I'm going to put together a flyer or something that tells all my old customers that I'm back in business. Hopefully that will bring some business.

I did our homestead rebates today. Hopefully they won't screw it up again like last year. Our lots are split and we only pay about $100 a year in tax on the other property. Somehow that's the only info they had, so we got back $20! Uhm, yeah.... NO!! We got it straightened out, but it was a pain in the ass.

Question for all you mom's out there... Calli is 4 1/2. She can say her ABC's and can count pretty high, but she can't recognize them by sight. Is that normal? Nick was so ahead of the curve that he could tell you letters by the time he was 2. How can I help her learn them? I have flash cards that we've been using, but it doesn't seem to help much. Since she's not in preschool right now (no money) I want to be able to teach her something.

Off to clean... never ending. Oh we did get our kitchen back in order. John fixed the fridge and we moved the other one out. I'm not sure what to do with it now though. Keep it.. Sell it... Anyone need a fridge? $150

No comments: