Monday, September 29, 2008

GAME ON!!

So far so good. The game should be Tuesday night at Thomas Jefferson. Most likely it will start at 6pm. Hope to see you all there!

Slow go on the weight loss. I'm at 218. Arg. I only did 1 protein shake last week. I know, I know!! I'll get back to it. I just wish they didn't take like shit.

We got a lot accomplished yesterday. John cleaned out the smoking room/sun room and then we tackled the play room. It was all Nick's stuff since we haven't moved Calli's back down yet. We made Nicky do "Keep one, toss one" He did great. Plus anything that was broken he tossed too. He is ready for Birthday and Christmas!! There's actually hardly anything in there now. It's amazing.

Now I have to take on Calli's room. Oh lord. That'll be fun. She has about 4,000 stuffed animals and she plays with all of them. Getting her to get rid of some is gonna be hard. She actually negotiated to keep one of Nick's trucks for herself yesterday though. She gave up a stuffed giraffe. At least I know she's got the concept. But then I have to figure out what to do with all those stuffed animals. They're all in like brand new condition. I really would like to sell them, but I don't think many people buy used stuffed animals. I'll probably have to freecycle them.

OH ya know what someone needs to invent.... Barbie hair that doesn't become a rats nest or that you can brush without pulling all the hair out. Am I right people??

Ok, off to shower and then to call Lea and see if she wants to start our workout regime today. TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbie hair....kid's detangler, gently use a comb and then rinse.

I will definitely be at the game for a little while tomorrow. Can't promise the whole game. But you have to stop at my house before or after.