Thursday, September 4, 2008

So we had our first MAJOR clutz incident on Friday.

We were over a friends house and Calli had gone upstairs to play. I was in the kitchen and heard a huge BANG. But no tears or anything after, so didn't go running or anything. Just figured one of the kids dropped something. 1 minute later I hear Calli coming down the stairs saying, "MMmmaa maa, I hurt myself". THEN I went running.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and see blood coming from her forehead. I yell to Lea to ask where the bathroom is (it was our first time there) and she came around the corner and turned white. Ready to run back to grab the phone so she could dial 911, I just asked again where the bathroom was. (Ha, just realized this second that I could have just used the kitchen sink. HA, oh well). By the time we got to the bathroom she was covered in blood. She saw her self in the mirror and her eyes got so big and she said, "MOM, I'M BLEEDING!!". Normally when she said that it was a scratch or a tiny drop of blood, now she knows what it really means to bleed. Poor kid. Lea grabbed a bunch of paper towels and I started cleaning her up expecting to find a huge gash in her head. When I finally got it cleared, all she had was a tiny little hole. But that sucker was bleeding good.

After wringing out the paper towels for about the 5th time, I finally got the bleeding to stop. Lea told me that she had a cross on the door upstairs. It was made out of building blocks and spelled out Jesus Loves Me. Calli must have tried to open the door and it fell off and hit her in the head. HA, Jesus didn't love her that day. LOLOL

She had a little head ache that night, but nothing else. She's fine now. The Clutz strikes again!

Weight check... I'm down about 35 pounds. Still have to drink more of my protein shakes and remember to take my vitamins. I'm working on it.

Ok, gonna go do some job hunting. woopee. :o(

No comments: